cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

amd_al
Adept I

Revelation Online (Vega64)

Where can I check the game list that Vega64 support?I dont think Vega64 can support "revelation online" because it kept crashing at randomly time.

It seems RO didn't acknowledge vega64 as video card or something as I notice the FPS is a joke as between 30-90 FPS on the minimum setting.

I would like to play the RO on vega64 but what is the solution?

Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.2.3

Asrock Taichi x470

AMD 2700x

AMD Vega64

FlareX

HP ex920

3 Replies
amd_al
Adept I

updated; can confirmed that I can use zotec 1050 to play the RO without problem. Steady 60 fps at both minimum and average settings.

I can verify that my amd system is doing well except Vega 64. Is there some kind of solution? If not then it's not cool because I expect vega64 should able to support all games.

My guess would be a bug? Maybe try another driver? Hopefully another user will have advice. I would in the meantime make sure you let AMD know about the issue with this game. They won't know from your post here. Contact them through this form please: Online Service Request | AMD 

I am pretty sure it's game engine or some kind of program that Vega can't support.

I did submit the ticket through the support online.. hopefully they can fix by patch or something.