cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

beerxerker
Journeyman III

revelation online constant crashing

hi, I just replaced my rx 580 to sapphire vega 64 lc and it runs fine in other games I play except on revelation online. I keep crashing constantly, and it never happened b4 on my rx 580..i have already used DDU and reinstalled new and old drivers but still crashing. I played pubg, apex legends, csgo but I never crash on those games only on revelation online. pls help!

10 Replies
mars_orbital
Journeyman III

Having the same issue. Seems to be the old "driver failed and and stopped working but recovered"

0 Likes
mars_orbital
Journeyman III

Run the game in full screen mode seemed to fix the issue for me. 

0 Likes

Did it ever happen again?

0 Likes

sadly yes , it still crashes.

0 Likes

that sucks.

thanks.

0 Likes

Let AMD know so they can see if it is a bug: Online Service Request | AMD 

0 Likes

I did twice

first answer : format windows and reinstall windows and driver...

second answer: the game is not optimized for AMD so ticket the tech support.. so I did. The RO tech support said they will try to solve it but no ETA. it wont be happening anyway.

AMD support is not much helping because both AMD and RO is not bothering to find the solution.

0 Likes

I agree but at least you tried. You rarely get answers from the and when you do they are generic canned answers. But the important thing is if they get a lot of the same questions they hopefully realize it is THEM. Those re-install Windows suggestions always tick me off. What a pain to put a customer through, rarely do you really need to take that step. Hard drives are cheap these days, even SSDs. I suggest having a spare on hand that you can clean install to and test to see if that helps with a new driver before wiping out your data and starting over.

I can confirm it's ati driver issue.

0 Likes
amd_al
Adept I

Today i just test RO game without driver because i am curious...

the result = 3-6 fps... unplayable.. but able to click and etc... the ping is very high as 500 ms (compare to normal 96 ms)

so it's 100% driver issue.

0 Likes