cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

alexbz
Journeyman III

relive tab missing

I have the latest drivers of my amd radeon 530 4gb installed , but i am not having the relive tab , here is a screenshot , i got a notification that says that amd relive has been successfully installed , but still not getting it, i did a clean reinstall , but it did not fix it.pastedImage_1.png

0 Likes
3 Replies

You didn't give any of the required system information for posting so I can only pose a couple of questions.

Did you ever have a re-live tab?

If you did and you updated the driver, the re-live is a secondary option install and easily not installed if you don't tell the driver to do so. You can add later from Radeon Settings.

If you are on a laptop, many of them don't support this function.

Not sure what you have.

If this doesn't help reply back with the following information please:

When posting a new question, please provide as much detail as possible describing your issue making sure to include the relevant hardware and software configuration. 
For example:

• Issue Description: [Describe your issue in detail here]
  • Hardware: [Describe the make and model of your: Graphics Card, CPU, Motherboard, RAM, PSU, Display(s), etc.]
  • Software: [Describe version or release date of your: Operating System, Game/Application, Drivers, etc.]
0 Likes

Sorry for not giving much informations it's my first posting on a forum, here are the answers of your questions :

-I have never had a relive tab , even after installing the latest 19.5.2 update.

- I have the 5570 DELL laptop with i7 8th gen processor , 8gb of ram , and an amd radeon 530 4gb graphics card which supports the Radeon Relive.

-I have windows 10 professional 64bits.

0 Likes

It is likely then that you mobile device does not support re-live most do not. To clarify you cold ask Dell support if this is a function they support or not. If it wasn't working with the initial shipping drivers than I would doubt it does. Some laptops that have custom fitted desktops do support it but only because they have desktop graphics. Just because your is called a Radeon 530 doesn't mean it is a desktop GPU. I agree it is confusing they do this but the mobile variants are different. I don't know why ReLive can't can't be just as easily supported on these products as plenty of 3rd party capture utilities will work fine. Luckily you have many to choose from in the event you don't get ReLive working. Again ask Dell if you model is or is not supposed to support it.

Taken from the AMD relive page:

How to Capture and Stream Gameplay Using Radeon™ ReLive | AMD 

Radeon ReLive Requirements

Radeon ReLive is currently supported on systems with AMD Graphics Core Next (GCN) Architecture-based Desktop Graphics.  These include:

• Radeon RX Vega Series
  • Radeon RX 500 Series
  • Radeon RX 400 Series
  • Radeon Pro Duo
  • AMD Radeon R9 Fury, R9 300, R7 300 Series
  • AMD Radeon R9 200, R7 200, R5 300, R5 240 Series
  • AMD Radeon HD 8500 – HD 8900 Series
  • AMD Radeon HD 7700 – HD 7900 Series

NOTE! Radeon ReLive for AMD Radeon products is supported on the following Operating Systems:

• AMD Radeon RX Vega, Radeon RX 500 Series Graphics products and newer are only supported on Windows® 7 and Windows® 10 64-bit.
  • AMD Radeon R9 Fury, Radeon Pro Duo and Radeon RX 400 Series Graphics products are only supported on Windows 7, Windows® 8.1 and Windows 10 64-bit.

All remaining products are supported under Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 32-bit and 64-bit versions.

Radeon ReLive is currently supported on DirectX® 9, 10 11, 12 and Vulkan® APIs.

The availability of specific Radeon ReLive recording functions will depend on the GPU being used. For more information on encoding support, please visit Radeon ReLive.

Radeon R9 300 Series and older products have encoding support up to 1080P resolution at up to 60 Frames Per Second (FPS).

0 Likes