Graphics Cards

ZaemonHD
Journeyman III

ReLive does not work with integrated graphics

Hello

Radeon ReLive never works at all.
NEVER Works.
The only possible way to work is disabling 5600M or Intergrated graphics

When i disable Intergrated, my pc becomes a potato!!
AND THEN ONLY RELIVE WORKS

Im sick and tired of using OBS that ruins my fps and is doodoo

0 Likes
6 Replies

I presume you have a Laptop with a APU and 5600M Discrete GPU card.

I believe you are talking about Radeon Gameplay Recorder that took the place of AMD Relive: https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/dh2-023

Screenshot 2022-01-20 180433.png

From the link at AMD Gameplay concerning Recording options:

According to AMD FAQ for Radeon Record and Stream you need a GPU with 2GB of vRAM or more to be supported: https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/radeon-software-gaming-media

Screenshot 2022-01-20 180433.png

which is probably why it is enabled on the 5600M GPU card and not on the APU processor's Integrated Graphics. Many Laptops you can't really disable the Integrated Graphics since the discrete GPU works in conjunction with the Integrated Graphics.

Most likely your APU Integrated Graphics has the maximum amount of vRAM assigned in BIOS of 2GBs. Which disqualifies it from supporting AMD Gameplay and Record and Streaming feature.

I believe the 5600M according to TechPowerUp has 6GB of vRAM on it which is why is supports Record and Stream and therefore Gameplay.

The old AMD Relive had the same exact requirements that you need a GPU with greater than 2 GB of vRAM to be supported. Thus AMD Relive wouldn't work in a laptop.

If i disable it, this piece of crap gets slow as hell, any way to force this crap to run on the discrete?
Youtube nor google have the answer, because their search engine is useless

0 Likes

Some laptops you CAN"T disable the APU Integrated Graphics since the Discrete Graphics works with the Integrated Graphics.

But to answer your question I don't know how.

0 Likes

COME ON!! THERE'S GOT TO BE A WAY, RIGHT?

0 Likes

Brother!! I am so happy that someone is sharing this annoying ass **bleep** with me lol, even though it is the most annoying thing in the world i swear i havent found anyone else till now loool,,, anyways bro if you ever find a way to fix this pls lmkkkkk, i tried to trouble shoot why the pc turns to a potato after disabling but i think its just built into the gpu somehow!? idk man some guy was saying that windows messes with it and to disable stuff in the windows startup BIOS.... but i gave up after not being able to obtain the recovery key

sorry for ramble

0 Likes

It's locked in the bios most definitely, Changing Bios can brick the whole laptop, Don't trust hacking the bios, Just use OBS and some custom settings, I have a Gaming pc from Victus HP, Never taking dell/alienware ever again, sorry brother, there's no way, But there might, 

0 Likes