cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

crystalyser
Adept III

Re: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT Driver/GPU crashes

I have also very strange problems with my XFX 5700 XT THICC 3 ultra....
Since my §&#?!$% Windows11 made 2 updates between Thursday evening and yesterday morning, despite disabled autoupdates (KB4052623 & KB2267602), I can't even play a round of Valorant Deathmatch without the driver (and thus the game) at least crashes 2 times per round ?

Before that I had problems starting Valorant at all because Vanguard (Valorant's anticheat) no longer wanted to start correctly because it supposedly had problems with a driver (win..../system32/drivers/inpoutx64.xxx)

so i then tried to reduce the vram step by step because just this was/is overclocked and to increase the voltage again (gpu underclocked) in the direction of the standard. Unfortunately without success...
At the end of the third round i had a black screen and the whole computer crashed.
because the system had to restart anyway, I lowered the ram clock back to standard and defused the timings in the bios (ddr4 3800 to 3600mhz, 5800x 5050mhz to 4900mhz), and reduced the negative curve optimizer settings to give the cpu more voltage again, because before some weeks after a win update i already had system shutdown problems. 
but unfortunately every try was wasted time because I suddenly had very strange graphic errors when loading the next test round Valorant, which then ended in a freeze. my screen shows a very similar style of graphic errors like your picture but it also looks like a broke mirror and between the edges it shows just black......

i never see something like this before in the last 25years of gaming and overclocking ????

the temperatures at he 5700xt  was round about 70°C hotspot and die cpu at 63°C

i didnt started any game since the again, but at the moment on desktop and yt vids everything is fine like before

Bild_2022-04-09_052758453.png

Ryzen7 5800X 4,95ghz; LLC3; 420mm Liquid Freezer2; Corsair RGB Pro SL 32gb/2 - 3600mhz CL18; Sapphire RX6800 Pulse OC; Asus XG27AQ 165Hz; MSI X570 Gaming Plus PPT:137W EDC:135A TDC:95A; BeQuiet! PP 730W
0 Replies