Hi! I recently bought the radeon w5700 for use in blender. Generaly speaking, I have had only trouble with it so far. I upgraded from nvidia gtx 1060, but am having worse performance from this new card. It keeps crashing and corrupting its drivers, Kernel for OpenCL takes forever to compile each time I make some adjustments. I reinstalled the drivers 5 times now, but nothing is stable. I really need some help so I can resume my everyday work, because I dont have my old GPU.
Im using tuf gaming b550-plus and ryzen 5 3600X.
Can you provide an AMDZ-report?
- Please extract the amdz-v286.zip available from:
- Run amdz.exe file as an Administrator
- Select “Save All“ and “HTM“ as the output format
- Click on the blue button to save the report
- The .htm file will be saved in the same folder where you extracted the zip file
I suggest you perform a clean uninstall using DDU
First round on AMD GPU and second round on Nvidia GPU, so you can get rid of all traces from both GPUs and then after reboot, install 20.Q4 driver from our website.