With Radeon vii, can anybody play Wildlands with the new 19.2.2 drivers? My graphics crash moments after I get in game and the gpu completely spazzes out. I've gotten the same outcome after doing a fresh install of the OS system. I'm including a picture of what happens. The game hangs, graphics will do whats in the image, but system is still running (responding to mouse/ Alt+Tab/ etc) I have to restart the computer to fix the graphics for even the desktop.
Please supply INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION for someone to offer assistance.
For all we know, your using an underpowered $20 psu(which from your pics is a possible) ?
A dxdiag (as an attachment) may also be helpful for troubleshooting, along with the other info request..
- Radeon Vii (undervolt 995mV)
- Ryzen 2700x
- 1440p, Max settings, Nvidia Turf Effects + Nvidia Depth of Field are both turned off
- 19.2.2 driver
Just played the game to test it for you. 10 mins (stock), 5 mins (undervolt), no issues what so ever, consistent 50fps.
- Using DDU to uninstall and reinstall the driver
- Verify integrity of game files
- Reset wattman settings to default and loading your profile again.
- Disabling both Steam and Uplay overlay, although I had no issues running both of them.