cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

igniz
Adept I

Radeon VII: Forza Horizon 4 Crash!!! for 20.5 & 20.4

Couple months ago, I can play FH4 with Radeon Software 20.2.

But recently, when I try to play it, the game crash.

I play with the same PC configuration as before.

The game can pass the bench marking

but fail to run online mode.

When I go to the online mode, the game with crash in 1 min.

I try to reinstall the game, or update radeon software to 20.5 and even reinstall the system,

but it doesnt work.

Really need help

(Maybe reinstall Radeon Software 20.2, but how???)

Thx!

Here is what I see in the EVENT VIEWER:

错误应用程序名称: ForzaHorizon4.exe,版本: 0.0.0.0,时间戳: 0x5eb46ab2
错误模块名称: unknown,版本: 0.0.0.0,时间戳: 0x00000000
异常代码: 0xc0000005
错误偏移量: 0x00000001bf385650
错误进程 ID: 0x9eac
错误应用程序启动时间: 0x01d62bf2bce82080
错误应用程序路径: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.416.287.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe
错误模块路径: unknown
报告 ID: dcb56158-2a56-4224-b5e4-4f06b6c1059f
错误程序包全名: Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.416.287.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
错误程序包相对应用程序 ID: SunriseReleaseFinal
4 Replies

You can run DDU from wagnardsoft dot com. Just make sure to follow the instructions. This will give you a clean slate to re-install an older driver that worked. 

0 Likes
igniz
Adept I

Thx, but the problem is i can't find the previous version of radeon software. We can only see 20.5/20.4 on the website, but i need 20.2 or even older.

0 Likes

They are there just easy to miss as they are not among the current drivers it is a previous drivers link in blue closer to the bottom left of the download page for your card. You never said what card you have so I can't link to your exact page. I have used the RX580 page as an example but if you are on GCN or Navi then it is the same driver if it is also discrete graphics and not an APU. 

https://www.amd.com/en/support/previous-drivers/graphics/radeon-500-series/radeon-rx-500-series/rade... 

Now the AMD previous drivers only go back a limited amount. Sites such as Guru3d dot com. Host a lot of older drivers in addition. Many other sites too if you google for what you want. The drivers you want though are available from AMD. 

0 Likes
igniz
Adept I

Thanks a lot.

But I think I fix this problem and this is important for other people who met this priblem as well.

The reason why the game crash is a service named "Nahimic service".

It looks like a software controls the audio.

Anyway, just stop and disable it in "Service" or even delete it can fix the game crash problem.\

Cheers!