cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

diohas
Adept III

radeon vii extreme slow restart and shutdown windows 10

After installing video driver on windows 10 clean install, stable z390 system, restart and shutdown 3-5 min, wen i delete video drivers its all ok, super fast. Im not noob, ram its ok, bios setting its ok(I try all variants), windows fast start is OFF. multiply metods of installing amd drivers not help, il try all vbios, not help. in windows 7 its all ok, fast restart and shutdown with last video drivers. windows 10 SUPER SLOW restart and shutdown after installing last drivers, and old drivers to. IM DONE WITH REINSTALING WINDOWS 10, AMD HELP, FIX YOUR DRIVER, WINDWOS 7 DRIVER WORK PERFECT.

1 Solution
xpjay
Journeyman III

You are not alone diohas !

I have the same problem. Slow restart Radeon vii. Ongoing also. Has been present with Asus B350-i gaming with R7 2700x, then with R93900x, and now with Asus X-570i gaming. Always updated to latest bios, driver, windows 10 updates.  Very frustrating. Very disappointing. You can tell from the unstable memory clock issue on the Radeon vii for months that AMD is not supporting their flagship consumer GPU very well.

It's clearly not your motherboard. Obvious AMD driver issue with Radeon vii it seems.

View solution in original post

44 Replies