cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

BOBTEILg
Journeyman III

Radeon Vega 8 unexpected pc reboot

Bought an AMD Ryzen 2200 g processor with integrated radeon vega 8 graphics for my newly built pc. With a limited budget, I decided to postpone the purchase of a video card for now and left the image output to the integrated graphics. The PC did not work for long, BSOD (blue screen of death) began to appear, followed by a reboot of the system (and that the PC turns on not the first time, but from 2 or 3). I thought that the problem was in the drivers, so I downloaded the latest from the AMD website, having installed it, I saw the same picture as before installing the original drivers. I began to study this topic in various forums. I learned about the "Blue Screen View" program, which shows the error codes of the last BSOD. Errors occur in the files amdkmdag.sys dxgkrnl.sys ntoskrnl.exe, and after each BSOD the same errors, as well as the same errors after manipulating the reinstallation of drivers. Moreover, it is obvious that the problem lies in the drivers. I also tried to completely uninstall the driver through windows safe mode using the "Display Driver Uninstaller" program. I reinstalled the driver on a new one. The problem is not solved by any of the above methods. Here is the spec of my computer: AMD Ryzen 2200 g, AMD Radeon R7 Performance Series 8 gb DDR4 2666 ghz TWO DIPS, ASRock A320M-DVS R4.0 motherboard, Apacer AS350 PANTHER SSD. (nothing was overclocked, everything is in stock). Also reinstalling windows 10 PRO did not change the situation.

0 Likes
0 Replies