Journeyman III

Radeon Software

Can't find my degrees and cooling speed anymore in
21.4.1 in setting program. does anyone know where i can find it please

0 Likes
14 Replies
cindyroberts
Adept II

Are you talking about tuning in the performance tab? It should be there. I've had stuff disappear then return after a reboot which I assume you did. I'd install, reboot, then have to reboot again. When it didn't correct itself I uninstall. I recommend ddu or the amd utility in safe mode.

0 Likes

I can no longer find the temperature and the speed of the cooling

0 Likes

does anyone know this please

0 Likes

1. Click on Performance tab

2. Click Tuning tab

3. Enable Fan Tuning

4. Enable Advanced control

5. Adjust to preferred speeds

wattman.JPG

0 Likes

Dear, I don't have this one

Naamloos.jpg

0 Likes

This is from 21.4.1. What version  Radeon software are you using? I'd try reinstalling.

0 Likes

I already did a reinstall but it stays like that, I'm using 21.4.1

0 Likes

What make/model is your card? You should submit a bug report. You can also give MSI Afterburner a try and see if you can adjust the fans there as it will override the radeon settings. If you try it you will see where the fan setting are and all you have to do is click the person icon directly under it and a box with the fan/temp curve will open.

0 Likes

AMd radeon R7 250 Series

0 Likes

Did the fan settings ever work on 21.4.1? Or did this start after upgrading the drivers? Are you on a 64 32 bit windows? 21.4..1 should work. If you're on 64  did you try using the AMD cleanup tool or DDU?

0 Likes

I have w10 pro 64 bit, never have work on 24.4.1

0 Likes

I recommend rebooting into safe mode and using DDU to clean all the AMD graphics drivers. Also verify that the fans are spinning.

0 Likes

my english is not good enough to understand you sorry

0 Likes

0 Likes