cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Peigeot
Journeyman III

Radeon Software thinks RX 6900 XT won't meet minimum spec

So I upgraded my GPU to a Asus Radeon RX 6900 XT XH ROG Strix LC TOP and after downloading Radeon Software the software did detect it as a RX 6900 XT card but it simultaneously says it doesn't meet the spec. To what am I supposed to upgrade to?

ZckDhe2qRR.png

1 Solution
EFermi
Miniboss

This actually made me smile how funny it is. The problem is maybe that it's not correctly referenced to in-driver, e.g. not a reference or known vendor sub-sample. But since it's detected and works fine, shouldn't be any issue. Just random software shenanigans. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
vialli100
Forerunner

It's just the software, i've had it for ages..

AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Asus Tuf Gaming RX 6700 XT, Asus TUF Gaming x570 Plus, 32gb G.Skill TZ neo 3600mhz, Samsung 980pro 1tb NVME, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1tb NVME, Lian Li Galahad AIO 240mm, Antec Titanium 1kw.
0 Likes
EFermi
Miniboss

This actually made me smile how funny it is. The problem is maybe that it's not correctly referenced to in-driver, e.g. not a reference or known vendor sub-sample. But since it's detected and works fine, shouldn't be any issue. Just random software shenanigans. 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Using DDU in Safe Mode without Networking, uninstall all graphics drivers. Then deactivate Windows Update and first install only the driver 21.6.1 WHQL. Do not use a BIOS quick start and set the PCI Express from Auto to Gen 3 or 4. Then you can install and try out the latest Radeon driver and adrenaline interface.

0 Likes