This is the latest AMD Driver for your APU from AMD Download for a DESKTOP/LAPTOP : A6-6310 with Radeon™ R4 Graphics Drivers & Support | AMD .
Need to give more information on your computer setup as per AMD Forum rules: INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION .
Here is a basic procedure to install AMD Driver package on your Desktop:
install AMD driver:
1) Download the correct AMD Full Set of drivers from AMD Support. Make sure your Windows is fully updated via Windows Update. Windows Must be fully updated because the latest AMD Drivers requires all the latest "Optional" and "Recommended" updates to be installed.
2) Use Windows Uninstall to uninstall current AMD driver and software. Then use DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) from Wagnardsoft (Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V184.108.40.206 Released. - Wagnardsoft Forum ) Forum in Safe Mode. This will eliminate all traces of the AMD driver and software from your computer.
Delete C: \ AMD folder from the Root Directory. Reboot and disconnect the internet from your computer.
3) Go to Device Manager and click "Display Adapter" and make sure you are on the MS Basic Display Adapter. If not, uninstall the AMD driver using Properties.
4) Try reinstalling the AMD FULL SET OF DRIVERS that you have downloaded manually. Make sure you disable the Internet to prevent Windows from installing a newer version. So configure windows to prevent it from updating drivers via windows update. So it has been mentioned to disable any anti-virus programs before installing AMD Drivers.
5) If the new AMD drivers installs and works correctly, delete again the C: \ AMD folder from the root directory. To save space on the HDD.
6) Enable both the Internet and Anti-Virus program (if applicable).
7) Go back to Device Manager and check your GPU card driver is working and identified correctly.
If you have a laptop then use AMD Forum procedures for installing AMD Drivers on a laptop:Laptop graphics update...How to
I have tried this method .
After installing the amd Adrenalin drivers(latest) i am able to open the radeon settings nut i get a lag in my mouse so i have to update display drivers from device manager after updating display drivers from device manager i am again not able to open my radeon settings