Graphics Cards

bilallali99
Journeyman III

Radeon RX580 8GB skip boot logo and open windows

Hello I need help.

CPU => Ryzen 5 3600

GPU => Radeon RX580 8GB Saphire

MotherBoard => MSI B550m Mortar

I have 2 monitors connected with my GPU, one is vertical and the other is horizontal.

Every time I try to enter bios I get a black screen no signal is sent from GPU to Monitor, and after skipping the boot everything works totally fine.

Here I am attaching some pictures about my GPU information.

bilallali99_0-1631898143991.png

Here is information about my CPU and Board.

bilallali99_1-1631898194457.pngbilallali99_2-1631898204120.png

Anyone please help.

0 Likes
1 Solution

I tried them all and none of them worked for me,

The only solution was to flash my card which I did and everything seems fine now.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

I would first disconnect one of the monitors and test each monitor separately to see if you get video output during POST (when BIOS is loading).

If you don't get any from either separate Monitor try connecting your GPU card to your Television set and see if you get Video output.

If you are able to see your BIOS then see if you BIOS has CSM Mode (Legacy) or CSM +UEFI Mode together and set it on that and see if you now have Video Output to your monitor.

I have a Asus Motherboard that when I upgrade the BIOS I loose video Output to my DP/HDMI connected 4K LG Monitor until Windows starts loading.

But fortunately I had my 2k Samsung Smart TV connected via HDMI to the same GPU card and I do have video Output with the BIOS after upgrading. I immediately change in BIOS the default setting from UEFI Mode to CSM+UEFI Mode and I now have video Output on my LG 4K Monitor.

0 Likes

I tried them all and none of them worked for me,

The only solution was to flash my card which I did and everything seems fine now.

Nice to know another reason for no video output during POST.

The GPU Card must have had a corrupted vBIOS.

Please mark you last reply as "Solution"

0 Likes
s3ruX
Adept I

You disable CSM in bios right? if you mod your GPU bios you lose the UEFI security key and will not show bios "image" i assume you use the atikmdag-patcher who re-enable that signature in windows and thats why it works.

To fix it flash a original bios without any modification 

0 Likes