cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

sapxx
Journeyman III

Radeon RX480 crashes

Hello everyone, can anyone help, my Radeon RX480 constantly crashes in any AAA games, some games with support for the Vulcan API work stably, but when running in DirectX 10 \ 11\12 mode, almost all games after a few minutes of gameplay crash and the monitor becomes color (blue, green, red, gray, etc.) is always plain or with stripes. I tried to flash the GPU BIOS to F4-F8, no result. Installed different versions of drivers with complete removal via DDU, changed windows (7-10) and BIOS settings of the motherboard, the result is zero. I tried to reduce the frequency of memory and GPU but the result is the same + the message "the wattman settings have been restored". There is no overheating 68-72 Celsius stable even in the stress test, video memory(8Gb) is used for a maximum of 40-50%. When buying the video card worked stably, and many new games at that time "Watch dogs 2, Assassins creed Origins" easily launched in FullHD and Ultra graphics settings, now everything is like this: Launch - > Main menu - > Cutscene -> crash -> reboot. PC characteristics in the pinned photo. Maybe someone had the same problems on this or other video cards, please help, I don't know what to do.... (Sorry for the bad translation, I have very bad English)

0 Likes
0 Replies