cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

nikkilodion
Adept I

Radeon RX 6800 SketchUp bug

Hi I just recently got this Card and it seriously messes up my work! I thought sketch up was the problem and I tried to find a fix. Then when I visit the sketchup forums I just saw that I have the similar problem with other users reversing faces. So I think the GPU's the culprit because my razer laptop with rtx 2060 works just fine...

I hope you can fix this soon AMD, and if you already have, that would be great! 

Thanks!

1 Solution
nikkilodion
Adept I

FYI: Just sold my RX 6800 and go with RTX 3080, I can't wait for them to fix it... I really want to go all AMD but it will affect my workflow so yeah. I hope you can address it fast next time...

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Reporting the issue here does not inform AMD of the problem. This is a user to user forum.

File a bug report using the Bug Report button in Radeon Settings to let them know about the problem.

Yes I already did that too :smileysad: I just want to check if there's already a fix for it... I really can't work properly on my main computer. Good thing that I still have my laptop..

Yah that sucks. It is why I am never an early adopter. Especially on production machines. Can't afford to be down. 

nikkilodion
Adept I

FYI: Just sold my RX 6800 and go with RTX 3080, I can't wait for them to fix it... I really want to go all AMD but it will affect my workflow so yeah. I hope you can address it fast next time...

I just wait for one more week, If they cant fix it.I'll go to nvidia too

This is NOT a solution! Sell your AMD product in exchange for an Nvidia one.

Is AMD paying attention to this?? Do they want people to sell on their product for the competitions because they can't get it working?

0 Likes
emreyazici53
Journeyman III

Same issue, please FIX OPENGL

0 Likes

I Have same problem too

0 Likes