Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

nikkilodion
Adept I
Adept I

Radeon RX 6800 SketchUp bug

Jump to solution

Hi I just recently got this Card and it seriously messes up my work! I thought sketch up was the problem and I tried to find a fix. Then when I visit the sketchup forums I just saw that I have the similar problem with other users reversing faces. So I think the GPU's the culprit because my razer laptop with rtx 2060 works just fine...

I hope you can fix this soon AMD, and if you already have, that would be great! 

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
nikkilodion
Adept I
Adept I

Re: Radeon RX 6800 SketchUp bug

Jump to solution

FYI: Just sold my RX 6800 and go with RTX 3080, I can't wait for them to fix it... I really want to go all AMD but it will affect my workflow so yeah. I hope you can address it fast next time...

View solution in original post

7 Replies
pokester
Esteemed Contributor III

Jump to solution

Reporting the issue here does not inform AMD of the problem. This is a user to user forum.

File a bug report using the Bug Report button in Radeon Settings to let them know about the problem.

nikkilodion
Adept I
Adept I

Jump to solution

Yes I already did that too Smiley Sad I just want to check if there's already a fix for it... I really can't work properly on my main computer. Good thing that I still have my laptop..

pokester
Esteemed Contributor III

Jump to solution

Yah that sucks. It is why I am never an early adopter. Especially on production machines. Can't afford to be down. 

nikkilodion
Adept I
Adept I

Jump to solution

FYI: Just sold my RX 6800 and go with RTX 3080, I can't wait for them to fix it... I really want to go all AMD but it will affect my workflow so yeah. I hope you can address it fast next time...

View solution in original post

blackiefang
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

I just wait for one more week, If they cant fix it.I'll go to nvidia too

emreyazici53
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Jump to solution