cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

katakylsm
Journeyman III

Radeon RX 6600 XT Crashing

I tried to look through my posts to see if I had gotten and responses, and it seems as though I can't find my previous post.

So I have an extended warranty on my card through Microcenter and at this point I am seriously considering just bringing it in and getting a swap for something new. Granted I guess I can wait until the next gen comes out to do this and it might be better for me, but having a working GPU would also be nice. While alt tabbing between multiple game windows my system just freezes due to a radeon wattman failure, and sometimes it comes back and sometimes it resets and sometimes it just sits there with no video display but music still playing and I have to force restart. I've tried Like 5-7 different driver versions, some seem to have this issue less than others but they all eventually have this issue. What can I do to test that the GPU has faults or something else is wrong potentially with drivers? I am at a loss and am getting anywhere from 0-5 system restarts a day because of this.

0 Likes
1 Reply
vialli100
Forerunner

Please list all system components including PSU.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Asus Tuf Gaming RX 6700 XT, Asus TUF Gaming x570 Plus, 32gb G.Skill TZ neo 3600mhz, Samsung 980pro 1tb NVME, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1tb NVME, Lian Li Galahad AIO 240mm, Antec Titanium 1kw.
0 Likes