cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Pyrozeus
Journeyman III

Radeon 6800 Game Issues

Running a Asrock B550 Velocita MB Tridentz Z Royals 16gb 3600mhz cast L 16. Won a Radeon RX 6800 msi on Ebay paid close to $900. Not sure what the deal is first of all I used before this Gigabyte rtx 2070 everything works flawlessly for all my games such as, D3, WoW, Fortnite, Call of Duty MW Dota 2 Apex. ect. I used DDU to uninstall my previous Nvidia drivers and Clean install on Radeon Adrenaline Software for AMD Drivers. My CPU z first of all does not show me my shades mhz frequency or core clock with what memory the graphics is using before or after driver install. My Fortnite is All washed and pixelated Frames are awesome But it's all blurry not normal kinda blurry. Either on 1080p 25inch 240hz monitor or my ultrawide 3440x1440 34inch. Nvidia card worked just fine with AMD Reinstalled new driver even the game. ALso Call of Duty would show in game GPU and it's temps it is not picking the AMD card for some reason. Sorry if any typo is wrong I am just not happy with the product especially when I had to pay a hefty Premium mark up. I tried to Buy anything from Nvidia or Amd this Year has been BS all the scalpers and resellers. Would like to get some help on what  I can do to fix it.  Also my Bios for motherboard is current and awaiting for a Back Ordered Ryzen 9 5900x  which is delayed from by Christmas to January 17th and they it will be shipped to me. Had to buy it from some kind of Company in Texas. 

1 Reply
Romanmonster23
Journeyman III

I know this is not helpful but you are not alone im working on fixing the same issue