cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

andreso114
Newcomer

Radeon 5700 xt failing mid game

My graphics card, the Radeon 5700 xt keepscrashing or malfunctioning or something in the middle of games I'll be playing or occasionally during watching videos on Youtube or Netflix etc.

I'm not 100% sure that it's my graphics card but the reason I think it is, is because I will be playing a game and then all of a sudden the screen will turn black, both of my monitors will turn off (I can tell because a little light at the bottom blinks and it displays "turning on power saving mode" on one of my two monitors) after that there is a chance that one of two things will happen, either my monitors will turn back on and I can continue what I was doing, however the game is no longer responding. Or my monitors will stay off. However, I can still hear the audio from the game continuing.

I'm not sure what to do or where to start, so any help would be greatly appreciated, this is a new card that I purchased only a couple months ago.

I am attaching my DxDiag below

0 Likes
1 Reply
rainingtacco
Challenger

Either drivers are shitty or your GPU is faulty. RMA the card, if the problem persist you will know that this is a driver issue.

0 Likes