cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

killman88
Adept II

Re: R9 380X black screen

Im on 16.7.3 and doesn't have any issue for now.

great!! tell us more in a couple of hours.

0 Likes
crimescene
Adept II

for me 16.7.3 it's the same, batman ak crash, ac syndfacate crash nothing change, i never will buy amd again

0 Likes

i bought a gtx 1060 today.and all of my problems are solved.its a shame a company like amd to do so bad work with their drivers.

0 Likes
shakyor_
Adept II

2H dark souls, 2h witcher 3 and division.

No issues

0 Likes
getlogan
Adept II

Crimson driver 16.7.3 is an improvement for me.

The System Shock demo still crashes. However, instead of getting the usual no signal black screen crash, now the game just crashes and I can continue using Windows without a hard reset.

Same thing for Media Player Classic with madVR renderer. I still get a crash, but now I am able to alt-f4 to close the crashed Media Player Classic and continue using windows without a hard reset.

Dolphin 5.0 emulator now seems to work without crashing using the DX12 renderer.

Not sure if the crashes are a problem with the applications or display drivers, but I'm glad now the crashes don't stall the entire system.

antonis
Adept I

The same thing happened to me with crimson 16.7.3 and POLLEN game. Instead of getting no signal black screen, it just crashes and i can use windows.

POLLEN was always getting black screen in a specific spot up to crimson 16.7.2.

kidalex91
Adept I

I'm enjoying Dark Souls 3 on 16.7.2 so much I don't want to upgrade my driver. Can anyone confirm 16.7.3 with DS3 for me. I know someone said they got 2 hours but I need more to feel safe to upgrade.

0 Likes
shakyor_
Adept II

Now there are 15h dark souls 3 without issues.

But dark souls 3 runs with 16.3.2 also flawless for me in 150h

Sorry for my english

gelonyrum
Adept II

Yep 16.7.3 look like fixed this issue and POLLEN don't show black screen now (only driver crash).