cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

Re: R9 380X black screen and lags

Power Efficiency отключал, ставил Power Limit +20, обновления отключены, у меня Win7, 15.11.1 пробовал ставить, 15.7 не ставил да и думаю смысла нет, не в этом дело. Тут либо с картой косяк, который сервисный центр не признаёт, либо не совместимость какая-то, но ведь почему-то ставлю обратно R9 270X и она работает нормально...

0 Kudos
ggg
Elite

Мне именно 15.7.1 помогли, с ними и DX11 и OpenGL работает.

Но остановился на 16.5.3, с ними только OpenGL глючит, но он мне только для psp эмулятора нужен, потому пофиг.

Если что у меня вин 10 x64, видеокарта, правда, 380, но эти проблемы у всей линейки.

Ещё видел советовал модер здешний .net framework обновить и библиотеки с++ от 2013ого года.

Установил с++ от 2013го года, получше вроде стало, спасибо большое за совет! Есть конечно сброс частот и загрузки карты, но гораздо реже и провалы не такие глубокие, играть комфортнее стало! Спасибо!

0 Kudos
warsun
Challenger

Google translate

Hello dear representatives of AMD!

I use your product for a long time, used graphics HD7750,

R9 270X and had no problem with them! But bought R9 380X and very disappointed in it! I'd like to believe that there will be some

fixes and improvements in the work of this card!

The problem is as follows:

1. Constantly flies out of any games on your desktop with a message

(Driver stopped responding and has successfully recovered)

2. The games constantly rides loading (from 0 to 100%) and video frequency (from 700 to 1040 MHz)

because of this there are subsidence fps and friezes.

Games: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Project cars, Far cry 4, Battlefield 4, Unreal Tournament, Grid Autosport, and others.

What has been done:

1. reinstall windows

2. Set razlichnye version Software Crimson Edition

3. Turns off the energy saving in Software Crimson

4. Add powerlimit +20

5. Changed the power supply with a more powerful (750W + Gold)

6. Handed card to diagnose a service center, to replace the refused, citing the problem of driver (driver)

7. Updating the motherboard BIOS to the latest version.

ggg
Elite

Try older drivers, like 15.11.1 or even 15.7.1

Before install use DDU and you should block windows update for your GPU, there was a link to this tool somewhere at forum

0 Kudos
warsun
Challenger

I do.I have been doing that for years.I know they interfer with your system performance.When i built a brand new up to date computer.with a brand new OS.Windows Updates trying to push 58 of the same windows updates on me.I disabled Windows updates since then.All they do is slow down your frame rate an spy on your activities.

0 Kudos
warsun
Challenger

Нет проблем братан.

0 Kudos
ggg
Elite

So 15.7.1 did not work for you?

0 Kudos
warsun
Challenger

Sorry ive been away.NO! It did not work at all.The 15.7.1 still caused an Random shut down of my computer.I even installed it on my mom's computer.it shut that computer down as well.No reason.Just shuts it down.Mind you.It could be that After installing 16.5.2 and up.Has cause the problem.An it is in the ram.causing crashes.So.You know.

0 Kudos
ggg
Elite

Well, thats sux

0 Kudos