Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

kingkiller3101
Journeyman III

R9 380 2G

Hi everybody!

I have been using AMD R9 380 2G graphics card for 2 to 3 years. Radeon Software Version 19.2.2
A few days ago, when I was playing Apex Legends, I had this problem (Video)

And this

51989113_766688920382799_9063166522603601920_n.jpg

I thought this problem was due to Apex Legends because I tried some other games and didn't see any errors. I contacted EA Help to solve this problem, after 2 days I did everything but still could not solve this problem. Finally EA Help asked me MSINFO, I sent it to them and they found the cause.

pastedImage_2.png

So I used FurMark to check my graphics card and I found my card has a problem.

I will try to re-install the drivers again but I guess it won't work because I've done it before. Right now I'm not sure what to do next 

I really need help from everyone! Also looking for help from AMD!

0 Likes
2 Replies

I am playing the game and not running into issues. I have an RX 580 with 8gb. Many are complaining of this game right now on the red and green teams. It is very buggy. I however am running it okay myself. So I don't think it is as much driver as it is likely the game isn't scaling well to various hardware levels of performance. In this case it is very likely a game engine issue and in EA's camp to fix. 

You should still report this to AMD, and explain what you were doing and at what point it happened. If you have the crash logs sent them to them too:  Online Service Request | AMD 

After a while, I brought the graphics card for warranty. I am currently waiting for a response from the service center.