cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

R7 260x Artifacts Since Crimson Drivers - RX 460 Win 10

Hello i am (maybe not anymore) an amd lover. Used old AMD cpu's, gpu's etc etc.. also recently bought Ryzen cpu.

Since 1 year or i guess since crimson drivers released i am facing with random time, random place of screen and  small size, artifacts, flickers or something like that(couldnt describe good than this). They are appearing random and not covering all of my screen(small sized)

But its really disgusting and sometimes they make my pc usage so hard... every driver update i always had a hope but every driver update i dissapointed.. i see lots of subjects about this.. all users who is facing with this is really waiting a fix.

its clearly a software issue because when i relaunch game it dissapears. Also if its appearing at game phase, i can sometimes fix it with ALT TAB windows and back to the game.

if its appearing during web browsing or at windows, when i restart pc it dissaperas. never face it at bios or boot screen.

My gpu is AMD r7 260x using it with 460w psu Windows 10 x64 latest. AMD drivers are latest.

(I tried DDU and reinstall drivers.)

My gpu tempatures are normal (idle 30-35 max 80-85)

Just please an offical response. as i said at topic, i dont wanna give up about trusting AMD.

Message was edited by: Matt B

We have updated the title of this discussion with relevant details to better describe your issue.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Noobs will be noobs, until they read/learn the capabilities of their pc.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

View solution in original post

0 Likes
28 Replies