Re: R7 260x Artifacts Since Crimson Drivers - RX 460 Win 10

Jump to solution

Any response ?

0 Likes
pokester
MVP

Jump to solution

So are we saying that it now runs fine but with some tearing with Vsync off? But with Vsync on it is all okay?  If so, that sounds normal. I am not from AMD and been very busy at work today so sorry taking so long to get back to you. Was installing wheel chair ramps for a family member yesterday. Sorry to keep you waiting.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

No its not about vsync off. i just can fix it with toggle vsync on and off or opposite if its off  to on, fixing... thanks for your answer. the problem is small.. but its disgusting... i am going to change my card but not about this problem, i upgraded ryzen and want to upgrade my gpu too.. and after all i see this amd customer service or after purchase service, i am going to buy an gtx 1050 i guess as an amd lover.

sorry for my broken english

0 Likes
pokester
MVP

Jump to solution

no worries I am glad you know what to do to get it to work. problem with buying a different card right now is actually finding one, and at a reasonable cost. it's pretty much impossible here in the USA.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Any response ? Any ideas from offical post ? Any logic about this subject, Any mind ?

Is this really amd offical forum ? Also tittle editited by mod but its wrong, this subject is not related with RX 460

0 Likes
pokester
MVP

Jump to solution

No the are community forums. Not for official bug reporting. They have a form for that.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

POSSIBLE FIX (I DIDNT FACE AGAIN UNTIL NOW AFTER THAT FIX): TURN ON GPU SCALING FROM AMD SETTINGS !

Really shame, no one from amd didnt response it But USERS CAN FIX THEIR PROBLEMS TOO, dont they amd?

0 Likes
goodplay
MVP

Jump to solution

Noobs will be noobs, until they read/learn the capabilities of their pc.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 7000s 2tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro..

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Hahah you are right bro   amd never can fixed it, on my subject, or any other past topics at internet database... so refer to your statement, amd is noob

anyways thank you all guys, who helped here. and thank you for amd quick and good solution

0 Likes