cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Kubo
Journeyman III

"AMD driver stopped responding and has successfully recovered" message with red/yellow+blue.. Screen

Hello there,
I'm facing a really hard problem with my GPU, Im getting this from long time like 3 years or more, So basically It started when I bought this pc, On the beginning it was all fine but after like 5 months, a red screen start to appear when ingame or in google games like agar.io or something, anyways. It start to appear more and more with time with the message "Display driver stopped responding and has recovered" after the red screen appears and froze for 2s or so. I tried to update all the pc drivers (gpu, mobo, audio, chipset...), tried the TdrDelay to 8, tried to replug the gpu, upgraded the windows from 7 to 10, Changed the MOBO to a new one. but after all of this, still getting this annoying problem which makes me can't do anything even now im suffring to post this.
Then I tried to decrease my Overclocking, it started to not appear and i played like well and with time it started to appear again till getting a black death screen.
PS: when the red screen appears, the game crashes mostly and takes me to desktop.

My pc specs:
CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2220 @ 2.40GHz
GPU: Amd HD Radeon 5450 (1GB)
System: Windows 10 PRO (64-bit op sys)
RAM: 6 GB (1x2gb. 1x4gb)
300GB Hard Disk (Idk the name of it but i think it does nothing with my problem)
Normal HP Monitor (HD)

Please help me with this, Can't handle it anymore and I'm stuck with it

0 Likes
0 Replies