Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

BlinkMeelu
Journeyman III

Problems with RX 6700 XT Drivers

Hi guys!

I recently bought the RX 6700 XT (Gigabyte eagle version), but since the day i installed it on my pc i had drivers related problems, such as:

- Black screen during games (then the PC freezes and come back half minute after that with all the games closed) (some of this erros apear a message of unreal engine error d3d, some not)

- Inconsistent framerates (from 140 fps down to 50~70 and then going back to 140 again).

- Weird lag on the "mouse cursor".

- Black flickering on the edges of chrome while watching a video on youtube. 

- Blue screen of death with the message "PFN LIST CORRUPT".

Get this errors randomly.

For what i've search all of this problems seems to be driver related. I'm using the latest version of Adrenalin (22.11.2), tried to install an older version of the driver but some games (such as battlefield 1 stops working when i do that). Tried to do a clean unistall and reinstall of the driver and nothing seems to fix my problem. (my windows 10 is updated as well)

My config:

i7-12700k - B660 Asus Rog Strix - 32gb DDR4 - SSD NVME 1tb - PSU Corsair 650W

I appreciate if you guys can help me. Never had an AMD GPU, and my experience so far within this 2 weeks that i have the GPU is being terrible.

1 Reply
Shaxx441512
Journeyman III

I have the same problem for weeks now. They won’t repair since they want to repair only that’s recent 

0 Likes