Hi guys thanks for your help

Several weeks ago I updated my PC with the following characteristics:

HP PAVILION 15-CD005LA

• Windows 10
  • AMD A12-9720P RADEON R7 processor, 12 compute cores 4C + 8G. 2.70GHz
  • 12.0 GB Ram
  • 64-bit operating system, x64 processor
  • Storage: 1TB 4GB hard drive

The problem is that my computer does not recognize my AMD graphics card because when I tried to enter AMD settings, the following legend appeared:

"There is no AMD graphics driver installed or the AMD driver is not working properly. Please install the appropriate AMD driver for your AMD hardware."

In the DirectX diagnostic tool, the following information appears on the display tab:

There is a problem with the AMD Radeon (TM) R7 M340 device. For more information, search for "graphics device driver error code 43."

There is a problem with the AMD Radeon R7 Graphics device. For more information, search for "graphics device driver error code 43."

I already re-installed all the softwares found by AMD and HP and I still get the same legend and I have the same problem. Another problem is that I can't even turn my screen up or down. That problem appeared when the processor gave me problems.

I really appreciate your help as I am very desperate to fix this.

0 Likes
2 Replies
diegogs
Journeyman III

HOLA ESTIMADO TENIA EL MISMO PROBLEMA EN MI LAPTOP LENOVO CON LAS MISMAS CARACTERISTICAS SI TE INTERESA  MI AYUDA CONTACTAME A MI CORREO DIEGOJGSALD@GMAIL.COM

0 Likes
diegogs
Journeyman III

hola estimado ,tengo una laptop lenovo con las mismas características si te interesa como le di solución contáctate conmigo este es mi correo diegojgsald@gmail.com

0 Likes