cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

domestos
Adept I

Problem with limited voltage at RX 6700 xt to 1018mv. Adrenaline 21.3.1

Hi, i have a problem with my new RX 6700 xt gigabyte eagle. I just instaled the latest drivers 21.3.1. When i instaled drivers was something wrong with core clock. Max frequency was 500 mhz on auto settings. Performance was terrible. I decide to go in tuning options. I set min core frequency at 500mhz max core frequency at 2500mhz. I did set voltage at 1,1mv. I tried test and amd driver get crashed. I did lower max core frequency it was stable by short time. I wanted increase voltage to 1,15mv but i saw to i can't get higher than 1018mv. Now i can't set more votlage than 1018mv. Please somebody can help? Maybe i shall install other drivers version? 

0 Likes
8 Replies
domestos
Adept I

Anybody can help me?

0 Likes
William66656
Journeyman III

I have exactly thé sale problem with thé sale card i had to set clicks manualy did u Found a solution of should i rma ? 

0 Likes
William66656
Journeyman III

I have exactly thé same problem with thé same card i had to set clocks manualy did u Found a solution of should i rma ? 

0 Likes

Yes i found solution. I flash new gpu bios from official gigabyte site. Bios version F2. It fixed troubles with voltage and clocks. But now i have problems with huge lags depends of junction temp imo. Give me a Reply if you will have also lags/shuttering in games. For example AC Odyssey - this game is unpleayble by FPS drops. 

0 Likes

hello , i had the same problem .. after the bios update it fixed but i have an other problem !

GPU power consumption is maximum 180watt .It should be 230 watt.

do you have the same problem?

0 Likes

You have right. My power consumption in full load 1,2mv is close 180W. Maybe that bring huge FPS drops randomly.

0 Likes

en mi caso, me sucede lo mismo pero tengo una saphire pulse 6700xt, alguien conoce alguna solucion

0 Likes

Yeah my power consumption is also close 180W Still have drops. I also saw FPS drops in League of Legends.... I think to that can be also depends of thermal throtting. Bios react too fast and downclocking gpu core. 

0 Likes