Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

katolbashi
Adept I

Problem with graphic card

Hello everyone in amd community,

I have a problem with my graphic card and I would really appreciate it if you could help me solve it since I'm struggling with it for more than 1 week.

Issue Description

The problem started with my laptop hitting the ground. First, it showed a BSOD, showing atikmpag.sys error. I tried to check my laptop for hard drive error and check it with more than 1 software, there was no bad sector error. So I'm almost sure the problem is with the graphic card. I read many articles about atikmpag.sys error and finally I decided to update my graphic card ....

And now here is the problem... After downloading the graphic card driver manually and also automatically installing the driver, my laptop doesn't recognize the graphic card. I tried clean install too, I installed windows update till 2016, tried scan sfc for cmd, ... YET I COULDN'T FIND ANY SOLUTION. However I don't know if I should first update my intel hd graphic or not...

I would really appreciate it if you could help me, since I really need my laptop for my work.

Capture44.PNG

Any solution is highly appreciated!

Here is my the specification:

Hardware

samsung NP350V5X-S04AE

RAM:8 gb

AMD radeon hd 7670m (why device manager shows 7670m ?!!!!)

intel hd graphics 4000

0 Likes
11 Replies