Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

alishiro
Journeyman III

Problem occurred installing graphics driver (17.40.3701) on Ryzen 5 2400 G

CPU: Ryzen 5 2400 G
MOB: Gigabyte GA-AB 350 N-Gaming WIFI (BIOS F22b)

With the above configuration, driver installation and display in which the screen is divided into three (the screen is divided at the center, half is duplicated display, and the right half is duplicated and displayed on the upper and lower sides respectively), the mouse cursor moves to the right half area When it reaches the monitor darkens to blue or green one color.
Reinstallation of driver, clean installation of OS, change of BIOS, graphic driver posted on Gigabyte site, try any one will not improve.
Since abnormality can not be confirmed especially when displaying with the POST screen or Windows standard driver, it seems there is a possibility that the driver has some problem.
I'm waiting for distribution of modified drivers as soon as possible!

0 Likes
3 Replies

Another one for AMD Tech. staff amdmatt

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

Please can you provide the essential INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION ?

0 Likes
shrara
Journeyman III

hi every body i have ryzen 5 2400g + gigabyte AX370M-ds3h board + team 8 g ram 2400 when i install win 10 64bit and after installing adrenaline driver i have no display so i install win 10 again and i dont install drivers for apu what is the solution for such problem ?

0 Likes