Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

asizoori
Journeyman III

[Problem\HELP!] AMD Radeon HD 7700

AMD Radeon HD 7700

People, I need help! The problem, as I understand it, is the video card.

Has long been meeting with such a problem.

Computer hanging, sound long, color screen in stripes (laid out an example screen).

But she somehow dared. Here the other day carried in diagnostics, did not find anything ...

The new drivers give out the "termination of the program".

Now 17.11.1 version is worth, the AMD program is working normally, sort of like ...

But the joke is that .. Without drivers, old drivers, new drivers .. there is no difference. The same problem is always ...

The problem can appear when playing video games, watching videos, working, in the browser.

I'm begging! Help! In fact, you need to change the video card in advance. It's just not the time. Help! Help!

0 Likes
1 Solution

It's may be a power phasing issue in drivers after 17.11.1 that has still never worked right since the introduction of Wattman. For most of us setting the Power Limit slider to the maximum for your card (all the way to the right) fixes this problem. Give this a try. If it doesn't try a reinstalling the driver with custom installation and CLEAN INSTALL and reset the slider to max again and try again. Let us know if this helps.

I do have to ask what driver are you running in those pictures as I have not seen that ATI logo in any drivers since way before 17.11.1

Good Luck & Happy Gaming!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

It's may be a power phasing issue in drivers after 17.11.1 that has still never worked right since the introduction of Wattman. For most of us setting the Power Limit slider to the maximum for your card (all the way to the right) fixes this problem. Give this a try. If it doesn't try a reinstalling the driver with custom installation and CLEAN INSTALL and reset the slider to max again and try again. Let us know if this helps.

I do have to ask what driver are you running in those pictures as I have not seen that ATI logo in any drivers since way before 17.11.1

Good Luck & Happy Gaming!

Thank you so much

0 Likes