specs:

2x monitor 24" 75Hz 1920x1080

motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty H170 Performance Series
alimentatore: evga 500b1
cpu: intel i5-6500 3,2GHz
gpu: radeon rx 480
ram: 2x 8GB DDR4 dual channel
ssd crucial 250gb + hdd wd 1 tb

after formatting i reinstalled amd radeon for drivers, but when i open fullscreen games and alt/tabbing i got this problem, also games that runs good now seems to don't go as fluid as before.

this is the video of the problem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8owY...ature=youtu.be

i already tried to reinstall drivers from 0

4 Replies

What is your monitor model. I am asking as there have been  several complaints similar to this in other threads with LG monitors. Wondering if you situation is related or not.

If not I would suggest you run DDU from wagnardsoft_com from safe mode with no internet.

Restart normal with internet still disabled unplug or whatever you have to do but disable it.

Then install the AMD driver. This keeps Windows update from interfering with the driver install corrupting it.

If this doesn't help you should probably open a support ticket with AMD: Online Service Request | AMD 

A couple other thoughts since you have 2 monitors connected. Connect one at a time and see if it has the same behavior. Also if you monitor maker has a driver for your monitors make sure you are using them. A lot of times people forget to load those drivers after a Windows install and MS just loads the generic PNP driver not the proprietary one your monitor should use.

Good Luck!

just tryed all things you wrote, the problem still

Open a support ticket and hope someone else has better advice. 

0 Likes