cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

cober_sky
Journeyman III

PowerColor Radeon VII Display driver amdkmdap stopped

Good day. This problem manifests itself within 1.5 months from the date of purchase. I went through all possible ways to solve it, including replacing PSU with a new one. There are current drivers 19.5.2. This error is manifested in a chaotic order, there is no definite periodicity. If you use WattMan to record gameplay, the computer starts to reboot after a certain time. I tried to turn off additional monitors, leaving only one 144hz, after a while it turned off and did not turn on again until it rebooted the PC with the button. Also limited the frequency of the video core (the same WattMan) - after a while it spontaneously reboots, with the WattMan settings reset. This error occurs both in games and in normal mode - working with the browser, watching videos ... absolutely arbitrary. Please help me deal with this problem. Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
1 Reply
icrysysi
Journeyman III

Solution, your welcome
"https://answers.microsoft.com/es-es/windows/forum/games_windows_10/soluci%c3%b3n-el-controlador-de-pantalla-dej%c3%b3/c2f1eb8c-f0c5-4d11-bdd6-b2cbe466453b?tm=1574696060739"
Engipi

0 Likes