Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

bogdan_berbece90
Journeyman III

Powercolor 5700XT no display when restarting

Hey guys, 

So got my new Powercolor 5700XT. Its the second one I got as the first one I had to RMA after 1 month after it would display no signal and RED LED was on the mobo. 

I used an old nvidia card for a month until the RMA came through and had no issues.

I DDU the old drivers and installed the latest one, and I have a weird issue with the new card. When I restart my pc, I get the No DP recognized, same as before, but then when i force restart it, it boots normally. So basically only when restarting from Windows this happens. Any force restart will boot my PC 100%

Its weird since I did not change anything since my first powercolor card, which I had to RMA for different reasons, but I never experienced this. Seems like a setting that I'm not familiar with that tries to boot the integrated card, which the ryzen 7 2700x doesnt have.

Maybe its an easy fix but have no idea. Cheers!

System: 16gb hyperx 3333mz, b450 msi carbon, corsair psu 850x, 

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Reply
bogdan_berbece90
Journeyman III

So i flashed the bios to the newest one and an old nvidia 760 works flawlessly, but now my 5700xt won't even get to bios (the red led is on). Tried setting bios from auto to pcie-3, tried slotting it in the 2nd slot on the mobo, i can't get it alive. It's so weird that on the old bios it booted fine, but only had an issue upon restart, and now with the new one, it completely dead. Please if you have any other ideas.

0 Likes