cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

dj199781
Journeyman III

powercolor 5700xt graphical artifacts/issues help!!!!

hi ive been having graphical issues with my 5700xt and was wondering if any of you have seen this issue before and could give me some pointers as to what it may be or if my card is just faulty (1 month old)

basically in multiple games it just doesn't appear to be rendering the graphics correctly ill add pictures to show the issue although I don't know if youll be able to see the issue in them you can on my phone which I used to take the pics but when viewing on the pc you cant as theyre all full of lines due to the issue im having 

if anyone could point me in the right direction of the possible issue id be greatly thankful 

dan

picture ending 614 shows the issue to the greatest extent i would say

1 Reply
torn10don
Adept I

I am running the Sapphire 5700XT Nitro and lately my card is also having issues with textures although not quite the same problem as yours. I am getting flickering textures, missing textures and just odd bright flashing textures. I’m going to revert back to the last generation of drivers to see if that helps. I have run multiple benchmarks and GPU memory tests and they all work fine but when gaming it’s having multiple issues and that’s where it matters. 

0 Likes