cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

atiquestions
Adept I

Possible for Refrest Rate HZ add in additional Two Decimal Place? Can add more color tweak Option?

Possible for Refrest Rate HZ add in additional Two Decimal Place? When i try to make video those two decimal place makes a huge difference and I want to apply it to everything.  Can add more color tweak option?

Can you also add in more color options too?  The best example please please try PaintStorm Studio and go to "Smart Color Correction".   Please add in the Curve Tool the most important color tweaking options, the 10 Color Tweaking Options.  The secondary option the Temperature, Tint, Brigthness, Contrast, Shadows, Midtones, Highlights, Output Saturation, and Output Contrast Option.  RGBA, R, G, B, Color CurveRGBA, R, G, B, Color CurveHue, Saturation, and Luministity Curve ColorHue, Saturation, and Luministity Curve ColorHue, Saturation, and Brightness Curve ColorHue, Saturation, and Brightness Curve ColorSecondary Color Tweaking OptionsSecondary Color Tweaking Options

0 Likes
1 Reply
atiquestions
Adept I

Also for graphics can possibly Graphics Settings, the Radeon Chill, can you lower the Max FPS lower than 30?  And add two decimals points too?  The two decimal points makes a huge difference.

0 Likes