cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Grimproductions
Journeyman III

Poor Frame rates Warzone

I have been trying to figure this out for a few weeks now and can not get this game to run well. I used to get 150-170 FPS playing warzone and over 200 FPS playing Multiplayer. I am now seeing 90FPS in WZ and 120FPS in MP. But the bigger issues is the dropped frames. The game is dropping down to 40FPS and I am getting a stutter that is constant. I can not figure out what is turned on that is causing the issue.

System specs

Ryzen 3700x 

Rx5700xt

32gb Gskill Ripjaws 3200mhz ram

MSI B450 Gaming Max Plus Mobo

1000watt Psu

Samsung Evo SSD's 

Custom Loop water cooling for CPU and GPU. 

MSI 144hz 1080p Monitor 

I have all enhancements turned off in radeon software. I have tried overclocking and stock but same crap. Anyone else having these issues?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Grimproductions
Journeyman III

Ok after another whole day of messing around I solved my own problem. 

Here's what I had to do. 

Pulled the CMOS battery just to hard reset my BIOS. 

Now people might think I am dumb but Ryzen Master didn't work with the 3rd gen Processors when they first came out and I didn't know they were supported now. So I downloaded Ryzen Master and did some tweaking with no luck, got my ram timings down and still was having the issue. 

The issue, Coupled mode was not turned on, so the main memory clock and the fabric clock were independent, I turned that on and Clocked 16gbs at 3000mhz it worked well but my frames were still not to what I wanted. Reset the clocks put my other 16gb kit in and re-did my clocks again to 3000mhz. Now I am pulling 150-170 FPS again and the stutter is gone. 

So if anyone is having this issues give this method a try and see if it helps.  

0 Likes