cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

Punto
Journeyman III

PC Shutdown randomly RX580

Hello everybody! First, sorry for my bad English.

I have a problem with my PC because it's shut down randomly when I play some games. To turn it on again, I must turn off the PSU and wait for the LEDs to turn off. I searched a lot in internet but I can't find a solution.

My PC:
CPU AMD Ryzen 2600
GPU AsRock AMD RX580 8GB
MBO Asus B450M-A
RAM 16 GB DDR4 ADATA XPG Gammix D10 Black (8x2)
M.2 Kingston 128 Gb
HDD WD Blue 1 TB
HDD Hitachi 160 GB
PSU EVGA 600W 80 White Plus

I can play Battlefield 1 (Ultra), Battlefield 4 (Ultra), Battlefield V (Ultra), L4D2 (Ultra), CSGO (Ultra), PayDay2 (Ultra), ETS2 (Ultra), Wreckfest (Medium), Assetto Corsa (Ultra), Project Cars 2 (Ultra), Dirt 4 (Ultra), Dirt Rally (Ultra) and Dirt Rally 2.0 (Ultra) without problems but my PC shutting down when I play Cities Skylines, MudRunner and Dead By Daylight. I lowered the graphics to the minimum of the MudRunner and it worked well, but my PC exceeds the recommended requirements.

I checked the temperatures and the GPU is close to 70 - 80°C at maximum load and the CPU at 60 - 70°C at maximum load. I updated Windows, all drivers and I cleaned all hardware. The strange thing is that it turns me off with less demanding games.

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
2 Replies
ryrx
Adept II

Re: PC Shutdown randomly RX580

Is your hardware overclocked? Also check if you have both 8pin and 6pin cables connected to your GPU(i dont know what model you have).

0 Likes
Punto
Journeyman III

Re: PC Shutdown randomly RX580

No, my hardware isn't overclocked. I even disabled the XMP profile. 

The exact model of my GPU is Asrock Phantom Gaming X Radeon RX580 8G OC. It only has a 6-pin connection.

The only modification I have made is to generate a curve in MSI Afterburner and also updated my motherboard BIOS.

0 Likes