cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

BASSAM
Journeyman III

PC screen randomly goes black and AMD Radeon™ RX 6700 XT crash and disable itself

Hello. As you can tell by the title, bought a Gigabyte RX 6700 XT OC today plugged it all in and there is no signal to my monitor. Just upgraded from a 1030 (2GB) And installed the last driver 22.11.1
the following games worked perfect:

Mortal Kombat 11
Street Fighter 5
Dead or Alive 6
eFootball PES 2021 with NO black screens or "no signals"

BUT when I play warzone 2.0 my monitor goes black screen. I've tried using different cables, monitors (more than 165Hz) , I updated the bios, forcing PCIE to gen 3 but none of it has worked. .
Could anyone help me to resolve this issue?

Specs:
PSU: CASLON Micronics 700W Power Supply
CPU: Intel Core i7 10700F 2.90GHz
RAM: crucial 16.0GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. H510M S2H (U3E1)
Graphics Acer B243HL (1920x1080@60Hz)
AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT (Gigabyte)

Please I need help ... My PSU is 80plus Bronze the shop seller told me it's one of the best PSU no issues with it, but the problem is still unknown I tried all kinds of drivers to resolve this problem, but it still exist!!

0 Likes
1 Reply
Radagabi
Journeyman III

Hello, did you resolve your issue? 

I am experiencing the same problem.

Turns out the reason may be windows update was automatically installing random AMD driver (version 31.0.12027.7000) that was maybe messing up the adrenalin driver. The solution I found was to disable driver updates on windows update, completely uninstall graphics driver (DDU or AMD Cleanup) , then reinstall latest adrenalin driver. I did it month ago and havent got this issue since, but to be sure I need more time of course.

Link to disable windows updating drivers

0 Likes