cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

EgzonHoti
Journeyman III

pc restarts when playing games

Hello I have a problem with far cry 6 and ac brotherhood, pc just restarts when in the menu but not when in-game, I did almost everything.No other game does this.Witcher 3, Death Stranding ,Shadow Warrior, RDR2.Run fire strike benchmark no problem.Run Furmark no problem,Run unigine heavne, no problem.No temp problem I checked with MSI afternurner I also disabled/uninstalled MSI afterburner and have no other overlay software stil restarts.

DDU drivers multiple times

Disable ALL OCs cpu and ram and gpu all stock

Did a clean boot multiple times 

Updated my MOBO bios to the latest.

GPU drivers latest

Chipset drivers latest

My PC specsc?

Ryzen 5 3600

8 gb Ram

Gigabyte Rx 5700 XT

MSI B450 mortat

Fortron Hydro G 650w PRO

Ac B video

https://streamable.com/ybr2rw

Dont know what to do?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi i have farcry 6 and get about 100fps in trillions of resolution the highest quality reality simulation with fulltracedpathways (its many times better than ray tracing) and i've a ryzen 5700G and a radeon powercolor red devil 5700XT with farcry 6 all set to ultra but i disable motion blur and if its there depth of field in all my games. I do not use FSR or RSR. I also dont use DLSS or other things as they suck. Imagequality 2 and higher and higher texture quality i do use. I manually set all graphics quality to thousands of times higher with actual numbers and values. and max out the game engines quality if it says high or ultra i set it to extreme and ultimate. the word pro means 6k sorta? and the word super means 8k i guess or was it other way around?

you see with AMD using resizeable bar and smart access memory gives you 50% more FPS according to AMD website. So i typed in every AMD word i could find and used all these differed lighting techniques and world space reservoir spatiotemporal whatevers and all sorts of cool stuff and now im super ultimate awesome. turns out AMD has ray traced since the first radeon cards and you can enable ray tracing for your psp and ps3 games and its super awesome graphics next gen. my hatsune miku can ray trace with her bare hands!

i suggest you verify the game files. configure your computer as i show in pictures and read the extra info stuff. maybe try delete the documents folder .ini settings file ubisoft likes to use and reset it make a new one in the games graphics settings menu. 

often the game has issues with resolution rescaling or your trillions of resolution means the game menu is only showing 10% of a corner of the screen fitting in your monitor so you must ALT ENTER to fullscreen exclusive mode it inside of your monitors screen space. which is slow and can take awhile. also their games take forever to load the more quality you have as it need to recreate the game world looking totally different. and relearn its shaders. you can click shader reset too in adrenaline overlay see if it helps. it just might be that you arent running it in ultra.. everything sucks without ultra.. remember to disable vsync unless youre like 120hz or 144hz with lots of video content like netflix if it jitters or shudders in playback you may need to enable enhanced sync in global graphics in adrenaline and consider possibly turning it on in certain handful of games that dont like 120hz or above only if theres stuttering or tearing. vsync off shaves mountains off your latency and enable antilag.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/prpl1rbp1o8h1/COMPUTERSYSTEMGLOBALDIRECTKERNELMODE

0 Likes
EgzonHoti
Journeyman III

Did the verify files no luck

0 Likes