Spec:

CPU - Ryzen 7 3800x
GPU - Sapphire nitro+ rx 5700 xt
RAM - Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3600MHz C18
PSU - Seasonic FOCUS GX-850

MOBO - MSI mpg x570 gaming edge wifi motherboard

OS - Win 10 64bit

Problem:

When running a game on its optimized settings for the pc spec after 5 minute in game I get a green screen with no writing and then my pc just restarts. I have the latest AMD drivers and have tried factory reseting them and installing a older version.

I really just want to know what I can do to solve this cause I have just spent all day building this thing and its pretty dissapointing for this to happen. 

I have used a variety different benchmark tools. 

3dmark: Screenshot - bc56a9cd91a70db670e51c6a175e7f1b - Gyazo 

Furmark (stresstest): PC was at 70c steady and averaging 166fps

Unigine Heaven Benchmark: FPS (136.9) SCORE (3448)  / max fps of 299.7   [extreme preset]

SYSTEM INFORMATION: Screenshot - ba322acb1f91a4cf8695f057eef18e70 - Gyazo 

I have only tested 2 games. Warzone always greenscreens and Apex Legends plays fine without greenscreen at the moment

PLEASE HELP

thanks,

David

0 Likes
4 Replies
dixon
Adept I

I have this issue as well, it only started happening in this 2-3 days.. everytime i start a game, it will flicker green screen before crashing. i noticed that the GPU hit 100% before it crashes and the temp for the GPU never went past 50s.. i have do multiple clean installs, disable all those performance tuning and no luck. hoping someone can address this.. 

sashko
Journeyman III

I have bought my MSI 5700 XT Gaming X 3 days ago. I have the same problems. I decided to return my card to the shop and I'll buy Nvidia one. I can't game COD Warzone or CS GO absolutely. 

owlyyy
Journeyman III

I have decided to do the same and send it back and just get a 2080 super.... waste of my time really. Multiple factory resets and driver changes and reinstalls of gpu drivers and still nothing.

dixon
Adept I

It looks like it is a VRAM issue.. i been playing around with the AMD software, and it seems overclocked GPU seems to resolve it but this shouldn't be a long term solution. Plus overclocking this for some games like Dota2 is just overkill.. so hopefully someone from AMD will be able to help

0 Likes