cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

wyndbain
Journeyman III

PC crashing and glitching under stress

My PC has been acting up for quite a while now, I have re-installed the drivers numerous times and re-installed windows but the probems still persist.

After I launch a game or do anything that puts the PC under stress the pc as a whole starts lagging and the sound starts glitching. Sometimes this passes but sometimes it crashes the PC full out and the pc freezes. Its not because of tempretures as there normal, I dont think its the games as there not exactly graphically demanding and it happens when I'm not in game as well.

I have tried to reseed both the cpu, graphics card and ram, Re-Installed both windows and the AMD Drivers but to no avail.

Absoloutly no clue what is happening but some help would be really much appriciated.

Thanks in advance -

Wynd

0 Likes
3 Replies
vialli100
Forerunner

Can you please list your components including PSU...

AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Asus Tuf Gaming RX 6700 XT, Asus TUF Gaming x570 Plus, 32gb G.Skill TZ neo 3600mhz, Samsung 980pro 1tb NVME, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1tb NVME, Lian Li Galahad AIO 240mm, Antec Titanium 1kw.
0 Likes

AMD Ryzen 7 2700x, AMD Radeon RX5500xt, 16gb Crutial DDR4 Ram, EVGA 600w PSU

0 Likes

Hey!
I think I'm about to write the same advice three times today To different people, of course.

Are you running the ram in XMP?

Check your ram with memtest86 overnight and see if it pops out some errors.

If it does, lower the speed a notch or adjust voltage, timings.

The Englishman
0 Likes