Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

bogy
Journeyman III

Overlay discolored when streaming DX12 or desktop

I'm having color issues when streaming;

if i stream (using amd driversoftware), and i'm not in a dx11 game but are on desktop or in a dx12 game, then the streamrecording gets a problem with the overlay colors from the amd streaming scene overlay.

I don't see this on my screen ofcourse, as i don't see the overlay, but anyone watching my stream (or when i play the saved streamfile) will see the issue. the problem is not the streaming service or any settings; i've already removed everything with ddu and started over, i've even reinstalled windows thinking it might have been something with the new monitor color profile.

(i had an rx580, during black-friday i bought a radeon rx6700xt + LG 1440p/144hz monitor).  I had no issues with the rx580, but since the 6700xt is in, i have this weird problem during streaming. 
Below there's a screenshot where you can observe what i'm talking about (dx11 <-> dx12)

left: DX11, right: Desktop mode (right before DX11 kicks in), in dx12 mode this is constantleft: DX11, right: Desktop mode (right before DX11 kicks in), in dx12 mode this is constant

True Gamer, more than 35yrs experience
0 Likes
0 Replies