cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

xmatii
Journeyman III

no me aparece la opcion de "crear resoluciones personalizadas" en el software de amd y ya tengo todos los drivers actualizados.

Hola. Tengo un problema, resulta que estoy intentado buscar una solución a como poder cambiar las resoluciones de mi pantalla(tengo una laptop) o crear unas personalizadas, se supone que debería de aparecerme una opción en el software de radeon que me permita crear resoluciones personalizadas pero no encuentro nada y ya tengo todos los drivers actualizados. help

4 Replies
Earnhardt
Grandmaster

This is a user to user English language only Support Forum.

There are many freely available online tools that you can use to translate your posts into English. Please make use of these tools before posting.

0 Likes

There are many freely available online tools that you can use to translate your posts into Spanish. Please make use of these tools before posting.

0 Likes

I joined an "English" speaking forum ,As did you.

OFFICIAL TERMS OF USE and TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP for the AMD Community Forum

OFFICIAL TERMS OF USE and TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP

AMD Community Forum

This is a user to user English language only Support Forum. You must be at least 16 years of age or older to access the AMD Community Forum. Information or opinions contained in any posts are those solely of the user making the post and are in no way validated by, or the opinions of, AMD, including our moderators. Use of any information on this board is done so AT YOUR OWN RISK and all information is provided "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. While we may at time respond to posts, AMD makes no warranties, claims, or guarantees regarding the validity of any information posted by users in this site (community.amd.com).

0 Likes
Migue7892
Journeyman III

Bro no te han respondido?

0 Likes