cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

draken15995
Newcomer

No longer able to run most games, need help.

I purchased an MSI GX60 from a pawn shop roughly 3 years ago, and have had some small issues with it before but never like this. I have always played games on it, things like Minecraft (w/ and w/o mods), Warframe, Skyrim, etc. But recently it has stopped running anything that isn't a flash game or something small, even base Minecraft on the lowest possible settings has so much lag it is unplayable. According to my device manager, I have 2 graphics cards: AMD Radeon HD 7660G, and AMD Radeon HD 7970M. I have made sure that both graphics cards are functioning and drivers are up to date using the recommended drivers from AMD's website. I have had similar instances in the past, but have always been able to resolve them by reinstalling the drivers for the Radeon Catalyst 15.7.1 drivers (for the 7660G). This is no longer fixing the problem, and I have run out of ideas on how to fix it so here I am. 

System info: AMD A10-4600M APU 2.30GHz, 8.00GB PNY RAM (replaced ~1 month ago), Windows Home 10x64bit OS (V. 1909, just updated). Please help!

0 Likes
0 Replies