cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

loenneborg
Newcomer

No free games from AMD

Me and a friend just bought a graphics card from AMD and he got a free game, but i didint. How come?

0 Likes
5 Replies

If the retailer you purchased the cards from is a participating retailer in an AMD promotion, and they have not exhausted their allowance of promotional items, then the retailer will provide any promotional items.

0 Likes

This promotion seems to be a bit of a sham, AMD should be providing these codes and not the vendors.

I ordered two qualifying products from Canada Computers, terrible company, never order from them - I've had nothing but bad experiences with them.

WIth my two products, I should have received 2 game codes and 2 Xbox game passcodes. It was like pulling teeth, it took me 3 weeks to get just 1 game code and 1 xbox game pass code. They refused to send me anything else and then started sending me already used codes.

I'm going to contact AMD about this but I'm not hopeful.

0 Likes

In Canada,Memory Express is the only place I buy parts from.the IPR warranty is the best.They are always helpful with anything,warranty or otherwise.

0 Likes

I didn't recive any games either nor did my retailer give me any codes , nothing 

0 Likes

Edit my retailer told me their are no free games with the Red Devil Graphics card

0 Likes