cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

edukn
Adept I

Re: NEW RX570 NO AUDIO OVER HDMI

RX570 is recognized and working normally in games, only HDMI audio does not work.

Captura de Tela (12).png

0 Likes
hardcoregames_
Big Boss

many panels do not have built-in speakers so my LG panel is one such unit, so I use a speaker system

0 Likes
edukn
Adept I

My monitor has a speaker, the HDMI sound of the RX570 worked until Friday. The monitor sound is working normally with a notebook, with the same HDMI cable as the PC. It is some software bug or BIOS setup. Another day this also happened but a few minutes later it returned to normal.

0 Likes
edukn
Adept I

Captura de Tela (13).png

I found this.

0 Likes
hardcoregames_
Big Boss

I have seen that happened a lot of time too, windows 1903 has a whole new level of bugs to fix

0 Likes
jonathan9168
Adept I

I also tried that before but it does not work. Right click the .inf file and click install. It says it works but the version showing up in the software tab of radeon settings is still the same.

0 Likes
hardcoregames_
Big Boss

I suggest using the motherboard audio which seems to work better with good speakers etc

0 Likes
edukn
Adept I

That's what I'm doing for now, I got my 18-year-old speakers. It's working fine like that.

0 Likes
hardcoregames_
Big Boss

New speakers are better sounding than old one by far

0 Likes
edukn
Adept I

Issue resolved, I downgraded the motherboard BIOS, I came back to the version that I was before doing the update, now the HDMI sound is working normally.

Capturar.PNG