cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

shakhzod
Journeyman III

Re: New RX560-4GB crashing intermittently.

in my opinion your method does not help me, the most strange thing is that it does not happen when I play games

jnazars
Journeyman III

Did anyone ever come up with a solution to this? I have the same card and the strange thing and this was found out by accident over the summer by noticing that when the inside temperature of the trailer home I live in, rises, the system does not crash. As such, if I pre-heat the card by placing a space heater near the computer vents and letting it run for several minutes to warm up the computer, it does not crash. If I don't heat it up, the system keeps crashing non stop. I don't have to leave the heater running. Usually after about ten minutes or so, I shut it off and the computer is fine and runs like normal. It's like it just has to get up to temperature or something. Now I know the AMD software automatically adjusts voltage and power settings for the card and it's fan according to whatever the temperature is.

0 Kudos
exxxitus
Journeyman III

I have exactly the same issues with my PowerColor RX580 Red Dragon 8GB since I swapped my mainboard (MSI 970A G43 to ASRock AB350M HDV) and cpu (FX6300 to Ryzen 3 2200g) with Win 10 clean install.

"Warning - Display - Display driver amdkmdap stopped responding and has successfully recovered."

"Distributed COM - The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID"

"Critical - Event 41 - Kernel Power - The previous system shutdown"

When i play a Game, there is no problem but when i play a second game (example: at first AC Odyssey and then Forza Horizon 4) i got the issues listed above.

I dont get the issues when i play AC Odyssey and then i restart my PC and play FH4.

It is strange that the problems occur more often when I have spotify or firefox open while I am playing.

I also thought at first that it was due to a weak power supply (500W), but these problems also occur in game menus or games that do not need power. In addition, the RX580 previously worked with the same power supply and the FX 6300 needs more power than the Ryzen 3 2200g.

I've tried so much:

-Driver Updates (GPU, Chipset)

-Bios Update

-RAM Clock

-VC++ Updates, net.Framework Repair Tool

-AiO Runtime Package

-GPU Undervolting

-GPU Bios Switch to Silence Mode

-PSU Cable (1x 6+2 (8) Pin changed in 2x 6 to 1x 8 pin adapter)

...and many more but nothing helps.

bruh1103
Journeyman III

I have the same problems as you with similar specs... Ryzen 3200g, RX 560, 16GB DDR4 3200mhz, 400W PSU. I’m getting the same errors too. I’ve tried so many potential fixes and haven’t been able to solve the problem. Did you ever find a way to fix your system?

0 Kudos
buzzy
Journeyman III

TURN OFF AUTOMATIC UPDATES  (type updates in cortana bar and manually update, then pause auto updates for 7 days,,,,,,,, then run that card, i have the same gpu and its only thing that worked so far,, (just remember to update manually once a day & pause the auto each time,,,, you should be good to go)

0 Kudos
QWERTY3079
Journeyman III

I notice everytime my rx560 crashes and causes a black screen, there is always either chrome or zoom open. Another strange thing is that it never happen in game, even when i run it more than 24 hours. It is really annoying to unplug the HDMI cable from the gpu and use integrated graphics every time i need to work on schoolwork, while to play games, i need to unplug it from the MOBO, and plug it in the GPU.....i really hope someone could find solution to this issue and @amd with a better driver...thanks.. 

0 Kudos