cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

röschtie
Journeyman III

New RX 5700 XT low Performance/FPS

I got my new RX 5700 XT nad changed it with my old geforce gt 980 ti. After i reset my whole pc and install the new drivers, downloadet League of legends and start it just to see that i have now only 20 fps before i had 160 fps ??????

My Specs:

Mainboard:MSI B350 Gaming Plus

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight-Core Processor  3.70 Ghz

Ram: Corsair Vengeance 2x8 Gb DDR4 3000Mhz

GPU: MSI AMD Radeon Rx 5700 XT

Driver: Radeon Adrenaline version 19.9.1

If you need to know more just ask 

0 Likes
6 Replies

make sure you have the latest chipset drivers

0 Likes

i downloaded and installed the newest chipset driver and rstart the system still no changes

0 Likes

röschtie wrote:

i downloaded and installed the newest chipset driver and restart the system still no changes

The amount of RAM installed is a tad low and I am recommending 32GB main memory so everything has room to load

Beware VRAM is shadowed in main memory which is the main reason for the larger memory pool

0 Likes
röschtie
Journeyman III

Now i run a benchmark test an dmy cpu sucks 

UserBenchmarks: Game 57%, Desk 54%, Work 32%
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X - 27%
GPU: AMD RX 5700 XT - 96.3%
SSD: Adata SX6000LNP 512GB - 216.2%
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 1TB - 99.9%
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 3000 C15 2x8GB - 58.4%
MBD: MSI B350 GAMING PLUS (MS-7A34)

0 Likes

Since you are coming from the green team and likley used to their forum please note that AMD does not have AMD driver development helping in their forums like they do. The answers you get here are from fellow users like you that may have experience working around an issue. We can't fix nor can we report issues any different than the tool I am going to share with you. Please know there are plenty of complaints on these new cards similar to yours. I have not seen a solution or I would share it. I will say that if you did not run DDU to fully remove the green team drivers before installing the AMD, I would do that and re-install the AMD drivers. As already suggested make sure you install the latest MB chipset driver too. I would make sure you have the latest bios/firmware as well. Please report your issue to AMD as well as they may have additional advice and the more reports they get on an issue the better. https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form 

0 Likes
ajlueke
Grandmaster

Try running the AMD cleanup utility,  with the internet disconnected.

https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/gpu-601

Once completed, install the latest chipset driver for your chipset, and then the graphics driver for the 5700XT.

0 Likes